Time for my favorite holiday of the year, Thanksgiving. Family, food, and football can't be beat, but his year it can. Here are 3 recipes to give a try and spice up your Thanksgiving this year.
1. Chocolate Covered Sweet Potato Cups
Sounds kinda of funky, but it's actually pretty good. This sucker packs high protein, tons of vitamins and minerals, and a strong kick of antioxidants to keep you healthy and strong over the holidays. Give it a try.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes - 3
Milk - 1/4 Cup
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave
|(Photo Credit: Precisionnutrition.com)|
It's been pumpkin season for a little while now, and it's time to try a new version. This easy recipe is great for this years Thanksgiving, especially given the cold temperatures. So warm yourself up with some good ole pumpkin soup.
Purple Onion -1
Garlic Clove - 1
Butter - 1TBSP
Pumpkin Puree - 15oz Can
Milk - 2 Cups
Salt and Pepper
1. Blend the cranberries until very smooth, almost liquid like.
2. Taste and add sweetener to desired level
3. Line a tray with plastic wrap. Spray a thin layer of olive oil on the wrap
4. Pour the cranberry puree over the tray. Spread thin and even